Saturday 26 May 2018

Vibrant Florals

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend :)  I have been inspired by the latest photo inspiration challenge at Time Out to use my floral stencil and make this card:


I inked up the dahlia style flower in Spiced Marmalade, Fossilised Amber and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides and cut them out.  I also inked through Uniko's Natures Treasures leaf stencil in Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Oxides to create the foliage.  I arranged the leaves and flowers on some dark navy cardstock and added a sentiment from Uniko.

I was obviously inspired by the gorgeous floral wallpaper in the inspiration photo and love the way that the flowers pop against the dark background.



I shall link up at AAA Cards where we are being inspired by nature....I hope my design is CAS enough?!

I hope that you like this flowery card and check out the stencil in my Folksy store....



Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combo, Sarah! Love the layered look of the flowers. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! And wonderful use of stencils again. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Th Dahlias are gorgeous, Sarah, like they were just picked from the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great, Sarah! The colorful flowers really pop from the black base. Great use of this wonderful stencil again, these flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stencil so much and the flowers look gorgeous in the bright colours against the navy. And that touch of pink around the navy picks up the flower colour too. I have never thought to cut out stenciled images, might have to try that one myself....your always inspiring me and love seeing you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete