Thursday 10 May 2018

Uniko Introducing....Originally Organic Dies

Hello!

I just have one card today introducing a new set of dies that Uniko are releasing on Saturday which work in conjunction with the popular Originally Organic stamps.  I just cut out the middle aperture from kraft card and popped it up over deep blue card.


I coloured the image in pencil which I think looks lovely on the kraft.  I only realised that the sentiment was the wrong way round once I had stamped it but I think it works just as well like this!!

The rest of the DT have gorgeous samples to share on the Uniko blog which showcase how these dies work with the stamps to offer even more versatility.

I hope you are enjoying this week's pre-release fun.  I shall be back on Saturday for the release blog hop!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


12 comments:

  1. Rocking that pencil colouring again Sarah and I'm loving the deep blue inner sentiment layer! Absolutely delicious ... if I could eat. Love these new dies and can't wait to have more time to play! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pencil colouring on kraft, the colours are really vibrant. The contrast with navy works very well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow that kraft and navy combo is really spectacular! And I love that you just used the inside die, never thought to do that, sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours working well together. I like how you have heat embossed the stamp and then cut out the centre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and so beautiful. Love the colours you've used here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Only one response: LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sarah, this card is such a beauty! Love your colour combination and the idea of the sentiment in the "deeper" heart!
    Greetings from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rich blues with the kraft, super combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my ! Love this gorgeous card. Your colouring is fabulous and pops up even more with the dark blue paper inside. I’m totally swooning over ! Have a great day tomorrow at the HSF! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pencils on kraft, or any dark cardstock, too Sarah. This is lovely with the center cut out to reveal the dark blue inside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my !! This is a really lovely card !! I love the Kraft color base.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Fabulous colour choices.

    ReplyDelete