Monday 12 March 2018

More Graphic Designs

Hello!

A quick post today to share a few cards with a new stencil design which features geometric crosses and squares.  



I masked a circle and inked through the stencil in shades of blue, adding a touch of blue around the circle to give it definition.  I added some other circular elements including the game controller and sentiment from Papertrey.  As this card is all in shades of blue, I shall link up for a second time at Less is More's current monochrome challenge.




As I had enjoyed inking the circle on the first card, I created a second design featuring masked circles in different sizes.  The sentiment is from Altenew.  I shall link up at the last minute to Seize the Birthday's current Anything Goes challenge.

I think that both of these cards work well for male birthdays!

This is the stencil that I was working with which you can find for sale in my Folksy store.


Thank you for stopping by :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Really great use of that stencil! Love the placement and the colors. So many ideas for this one. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday. Sure hope to see you again.
    Barbara Design Team member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring your cards with this stencil on Instagram Sarah. It is such a beautiful pattern and the way you used it on the masculine card really shows its versatility. Glorious makes. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Sarah! You are a stencil master. This is such a cool stencil, perfect for masculine cards. You’ll LOVE our next challenge starting tomorrow. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink blending with stencils is always so inspiring. Love the dimension you've given to those circles just by the way you've blended them.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete