Tuesday 21 November 2017

CAS Holly

Hello!

Like lots of you, my Christmas card making is stepping up a gear.....I am sure that I will be making them well in to December!  I used the latest challenge at Less is More to make a CAS Christmas card.  We are CASEing Susan's lovely crisp card - she is so talented at colouring!


However, I am not a copic master like Susan so decided to focus on the red and green colour combo and layout of the card :)


The holly die is from Paper Smooches and I added glitter and glossy accents to the berries.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I hope you like my simple take on Susan's card! 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card. Love it! Hope you are doing well Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet CASE of Susan’s card. Love the red frame and the simplicity of your card. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb crisp and clean take on Susan's card Sarah and just shows you don't have to use copics to rock! Catch up soon and thanks for joining in at LIM x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely my cup of tea ! Simple but how beautiful ! Excellent CASE on Susan's card ! Always a pleasure to see your cards in the gallery ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card, Sarah, as with all of your designs! Love it's simplicity and the crisp lines. I'm starting to panic a bit about my Christmas cards again this year, time to mass produce soon I think!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan does do a wonderful job with her coloring but I love your take on her card, Sarah. Sometimes simple is best.

    ReplyDelete