Friday 26 August 2016

Uniko August Challenge Reminder

Hello!

Have you had the chance to play along with us at the Uniko August Challenge yet?  It is a great theme this month - to create a design inspired by a song title!

I decided to make a start on my Christmas cards....well summer is nearly over ;)  The song title that I used was Jingle Bells:


I used Uniko's Christmas Labels set to emboss the circle in gold and copper to create two ornaments with some gold glitter tape at the edges and a pierced line to create the effect of them hanging down the front of the card.  I like the metallic colours and touches of festive bling :)

I hope you are able to find the time to create a song inspired card.  The challenge closes on 9 September and the rest of the talented DT have more reminder inspiration to share with you at Uniko!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Just FABULOUS Sarah! So simple yet so classy too! Love it and wish I could have come up with that first!!! LOL! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so rich and glamourous looking. I do like all the glitter ant the wonderful gold and bronze ornaments. Great take on the song! Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think yours is the first card I guessed the song correctly without reading the blog post. Super card and I believe shades of bronze and copper are right on trend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love thus design and wondered if it was o.k to CASE it at sometime? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS card. Love the touch of copper x

    ReplyDelete