Monday 15 December 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Card #2

Hello!

I'm back with a second card for the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party.  This time I worked with the Bedtime Story sketch:

 

I stamped the pinecones in versamark on kraft cardstock and dusted with Perfect Pearls gold.  I stamped and die cut the pinecones and popped it up over a die cut panel with the sentiment embossed in gold.  I die cut the kraft panel with a die from Clearly Besotted.  I have used this quite a lot recently and like the bit of interest it gives to the focal point.

This is the sketch:

 
That's it from me :)
 
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I really love those pine cones and your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card for the sketch Sarah - the pine boughs and cones are one of my fav WMS winter sets - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fabulous. I love the gold embossed pine cones and the lovely die cut pine boughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, Sarah! Your pine cones look amazing with Perfect pearls...I really have to try that now! Great take on the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete