Thursday 3 April 2014

Fabulous Butterfly

Hello!

I was so flattered to be showcased in last week's Less Is More Challenge - there are so many great cards every week!  It is one of my favourite challenges and I love to see what others create in relation to the challenges set by Chrissie and Jen :)  This week the theme is Round and Round.  I got out my bubble stencil from Tim Holtz and made this card:


I am loving these Penny Black dies!  The stencil is inked in peacock feathers, mowed lawn and tumbled glass distress inks.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

As my card features a stencil I can also play along with Virginia's View fab 2nd challenge too - she had an amazing number of entries for her first challenge - go and check it out!  I will also enter it in to Moxie Fab World's Styling with Stencils Challenge.

Love it when one card covers a range of challenges :)

Bye for now, Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mix of color and use of stencil, Sarah! I love the polka dot background and butterflies! Thanks so much for joining the fun with Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for your kind comment on my bike card! I'm visiting here for the first time and really love what I see - your cards are just beautiful! Unique, creative, and so pretty. I am enjoying playing with my little stash of stencils - they add just the right amount of depth to build upon, don't they? Your card here is another stunner. Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and beautiful, love this fun card:D Congrats on your showcased card last week! :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Sarah! I love the color combo, and your butterflies are beautiful! Perfect way to combine all these challenges, too! In fact, the theme this week at The Card Concept is "Butterfly", so if you're interested, here's the link:

    http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/2014/04/challenge-7-use-butterfly-theme.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another late visit for me this week.
    What a super card Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    It would be great if you could remove the Word Verification from your blog, it would make commenting so much easier! Thanks
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute...love the colours you used...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Sarah, sorry I missed it earlier :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete