Monday 21 April 2014

Animal Antics

Hello!

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Animal Antics so I got out the fun Hero Arts Missing You stamp set.

 
I went with bright colours and stamped Magical Background, Tiny Flags and Delicate Leaf Clusters in the background.  Glossy accents on the eye and a heart button to finish.
 
 
I made a second card with the same layout and the woodgrain background behind the owl.
 
That's it from me - I hope they make you smile :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x
 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, your adorable cards made me smile! Love those subtle, stamped backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable cards, Sarah! I love the fun bright colors and how you stamped your backgrounds on your banners! I also love the funky little heart buttons...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do make me smile! I also really like the buttons on both cards! Awesome CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT for our challenge, Sarah - love those buttons you added! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun cards Sarah, love the cute images and the bright colours, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete